The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hong Kong police arrest key protesters, clear site
- South Asian leaders don't sign expected agreements
- Powerful earthquake hits off eastern Indonesia
- Greek diplomat dies in fall under Thai train
- Rickshaw research reveals extreme Delhi pollution
- India's state-owned bank to launch Islamic fund
- World stocks rise as more US data on tap
- Image of Asia: Anniversary of Mumbai terror attack
- New Thai tourism strategy: 'I Hate Thailand'
- 26 coal miners die in fire in north China mine
Most Popular News
Moldova: 5 suspected of planning election violence
CHISINAU, Moldova (AP) — Moldovan prosecutors are questioning five people suspected of planning violent protests after parliamentary elections this weekend, amid concerns that Russia may try to gain greater influence in the country.
Slovenian police seize 175 kilos of cocaine
LJUBLJANA, Slovenia (AP) — Police in Slovenia say they have seized 175 kilograms (385 pounds) of cocaine in one of the biggest drug busts in the small Alpine nation in years.
Dutch seek to harness energy from salt water mix
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Dutch researchers are seeking to add a new, largely untapped renewable energy source to the world's energy mix with the opening of a "Blue Energy" test facility on Wednesday.
France suspends delivery of warship to Russia
PARIS (AP) — France suspended the delivery of a warship to Russia on Tuesday, after months of speculation about what would be the biggest arms sale ever by a NATO country to the Kremlin.