The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hong Kong students on strike in democracy battle
- New Zealand leader wants flag vote held next year
- Asian shares slip on jitters over China growth
- US firm in China meat scandal lays off 340 staff
- Australia to prohibit secret service torture
- Fiji election results confirm big win for ruler
- New Afghan president, but vote totals kept secret
- China says 2 killed, many injured in explosions
- Xinjiang authorities say multiple explosions kill 2 people, injure many others
- Chinese town protests over trash incinerator
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Global marches draw attention to climate change
NEW YORK (AP) — Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers to take quick action.
Thousands march in Moscow against Ukraine fighting
MOSCOW (AP) — Tens of thousands of people marched through central Moscow on Sunday to demonstrate against the fighting in Ukraine and Russia's alleged complicity in the conflict.
Pope in Albania urges Muslims to condemn extremism
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Pope Francis called Sunday for Muslims and all religious leaders to condemn Islamic extremists who "pervert" religion to justify violence, as he visited Albania and held up the Balkan nation as a model for interfaith harmony for the rest of the world.