The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Oil rises above $98 on hopes for greater demand
- Thai PM insists she will not resign before polls
- Thai democracy enters dangerous new crossroads
- US-led Pacific trade zone talks end without deal
- Filipino judge acquits 3 Indonesia terror suspects
- Activists, families protest Kashmir disappearances
- Chinese law professor expelled over article
- Economic experiment shows limits of NKorean change
- World stocks muted as impulse from US data fades
- China says it hopes for stability in North Korea
Most Popular News
Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman asked a judge on Monday to change the terms of his bond so he can have contact with the girlfriend he's accused of assaulting.
Teen girl found safe after 5 days missing with transient
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A SWAT team found a 13-year-old Oregon girl who ran away from home this week with a 40-year-old man, the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office said Saturday night.
Search underway for couple, 4 kids in Nevada snow
LOVELOCK, Nev. (AP) — A search resumed Monday in the remote mountains of northwest Nevada for a couple and four children who went to play in the snow and haven't returned after a night of sub-zero temperatures.
Big tech companies lash out at government snooping
WASHINGTON (AP) — Silicon Valley is escalating pressure on President Barack Obama to curb the U.S. government surveillance programs that vacuum personal information off the Internet and threaten the technology industry's financial livelihood.