The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Pakistan air force jet crashes, killing pilot
- China unexpectedly cuts rates to support economy
- Sri Lanka leader to face health minister in polls
- AP PHOTOS: 'Most generous' Myanmar's giving cycle
- Bomb kills 2 soldiers in northwest Pakistan
- Image of Asia: Indonesian leader's personal trip
- Police search Indian guru's ashram after arrest
- Strong undersea earthquake hits eastern Indonesia
- Voices: Japan's vote is all about political timing
- Indian lawmaker arrested in financial scam
Most Popular News
Mike Nichols, crafter of films, plays, dies at 83
NEW YORK (AP) — A legend of film, theater and comedy in nearly equal measure, Mike Nichols was an unquestioned fixture of smart, urbane American culture across a relentlessly versatile, six-decade career that on stage or screen, reliably coursed with crackling intelligence.
More Cosby shows canceled; Friday night show is on
NEW YORK (AP) — Bill Cosby's shows at casinos in Las Vegas and Arizona have been canceled as more women come forward alleging he sexually assaulted them many years ago.
Soaring generic drug prices draw Senate scrutiny
WASHINGTON (AP) — Some low-cost generic drugs that have helped restrain health care costs for decades are seeing unexpected price spikes of up to 8,000 percent, prompting a backlash from patients, pharmacists and now Washington lawmakers.
Kasparov likens Putin to Hitler, urges West to act
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Russian chess master and political activist Garry Kasparov compared President Vladimir Putin's "one-man dictatorship" to the rule of Adolf Hitler on Thursday, warning that if the West fails to stop him now the price to do so could rise.