The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- China braces for 2nd typhoon; Taiwan drenched
- China cracks down on online rumors, porn
- Jakarta governor wins Indonesian presidency
- Global stocks recover as plane tensions ease
- Thailand's junta adopts interim constitution
- Cambodian political rivals say agreement reached
- China ex-officials see reprisals for baring abuses
- Trains collide in South Korea; 1 dead, dozens hurt
- Indonesian presidential election tally shows Jakarta governor Widodo wins 53 percent of vote
- Military exercises delay flights throughout China
Most Popular News
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
Obama commemorates moon landing's 45th anniversary
WASHINGTON (AP) — This week's 45th anniversary of man's first landing on the moon is being celebrated at the White House.
C. African Republic talks on hold; rebels absent
BRAZZAVILLE, Republic of Congo (AP) — Observers say Central African Republic's peace talks are on hold after a rebel delegation failed to show up for the second day of meetings.
Protect yourself from identity theft
NEW YORK (AP) — It's an almost weekly occurrence: On Tuesday, Goodwill said its computer systems may have been hacked, leading to the possible theft of customers' credit and debit card information. The nonprofit agency, which operates 2,900 stores in the U.S., said it is working with federal investgators to look into a possible breach.