The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- China calls on Japan to break with militarism
- Undersea search for Malaysian plane refined
- Qantas Airways posts $2.6 billion loss for year
- 6 dead, 21 missing in landslide in southwest China
- New counterterrorism units at Australian airports
- US commander: Afghans face Taliban test in 2015
- 4 Indonesians in rape case retract confessions
- Another group splits from Pakistani Taliban
- Image of Asia: Starting the hajj in Kashmir
- Afghan presidential candidates pull out of audit
Most Popular News
Shooting by 9-year-old girl stirs debate over guns
PHOENIX (AP) — The accidental shooting death of a firing-range instructor by a 9-year-old girl with an Uzi has set off a powerful debate over youngsters and guns, with many people wondering what sort of parents would let a child handle a submachine gun.
UK sex abuse report prompts outrage, reflection
ROTHERHAM, England (AP) — Rotherham is a working-class town that is remarkable in its ordinariness — a collection of charmless discount stores, betting shops and kebab counters, surrounded by sleepy residential streets lined with brick houses that have seen better days.
Police: 911 botches call about child locked in car
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A 911 dispatcher is in trouble over his response to a mother who called for help after her 10-month-old son accidentally locked himself in her car, police said.
Germany plans to tighten EU migration rules
BERLIN (AP) — The German government proposed measures Wednesday to tighten migration regulations for citizens from elsewhere in the European Union amid accusations of welfare abuse by poor immigrants from Bulgaria and Romania.