The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Afghan Taliban leader warns against pact with US
- Taiwan plane survivor crawls out, phones dad
- World stocks fall on US earnings, Russia sanctions
- Indian air force helicopter crash kills 7 on board
- Losing Indonesia presidential candidate files suit
- Oil price slips below $102 a barrel
- Kyrgyzstan's ex-preident sentenced to life
- Son of South Korean sunken ferry owner detained
- Son of S.Korea sunken ferry owner detained
- South Korea news agency says police detain eldest son of sunken ferry owner
Most Popular News
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
SURGIDERO DE BATABANO, Cuba. (AP) — Many people in this hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
Son of S.Korea sunken ferry owner detained
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean news agency says the eldest son of the sunken ferry owner has been detained by police after two months on the run.
Fukushima study: Think about unthinkable disasters
WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. science advisory report says Japan's Fukushima nuclear accident offers a key lesson to the nation's nuclear industry: Focus more on the highly unlikely but worst case scenarios.
FX says overnight ratings becoming meaningless
NEW YORK (AP) — It's a rite nearly as old as television: the morning after a new show premieres, network executives wait impatiently for the Nielsen company's estimate of how many people watched, and rush to report the first sign of a hit.