The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Malaysia's air force says jet may have turned back
- Swedish journalist shot to death in Afghan capital
- Airline probing report 2 visited cockpit in 2011
- Malaysian military: missing jet made it to Malacca Strait, far from last reported position
- Checks find flaws in Bangladesh garment factories
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Markets recover poise after big sell-off
- Deadly rebel ambush stokes Indian election worries
- Oil falls below $101 as crude stocks seen rising
- China picks owners for 5 new private banks
Most Popular News
Malaysia's air force says jet may have turned back
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — The missing Malaysian jetliner may have attempted to turn back before it vanished from radar, but there is no evidence it reached the Strait of Malacca, the country's air force chief said Wednesday, denying reported remarks he said otherwise.
Friend: Pistorius fired guns in public
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius fired guns in public in the months before he killed his girlfriend — once out of a car sunroof on a road and once in a crowded restaurant, a onetime friend said at the athlete's murder trial Tuesday, drawing an aggressive effort from the chief defense lwyer to pick holes in his testimony.
Ancient masks go on display in Jerusalem
JERUSALEM (AP) — The oldest known masks in the world went on display in Jerusalem on Tuesday in the largest-ever exhibit of the ghoulish faces, believed to have been created in the Holy Land thousands of years before the time of the Bible.
Ex-DC teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
WASHINGTON (AP) — A former Washington elementary school teacher who became one of the FBI's most-wanted criminals after taking hidden video of his students using the bathroom and then eluded law enforcement officials by assuming fake identities and escaping to Nicaragua has been sentenced to 25 yeas in prison.