The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Filipino troops kill 5 Abu Sayyaf gunmen in clash
- Japan's young fret as unexpected recession hits
- Hong Kong to clear more protest barricades
- Thai editor sentenced to jail for defaming king
- Mom charged with trying to kill baby left in drain
- Official says 6 killed in Afghan market blast
- Image of Asia: Selling fire pots in the Himalayas
- Global stocks gain on China rate cut, German data
- China defends land reclamation in South China Sea
- Church: Papal visit not part of Sri Lanka politics
Most Popular News
Monumental mess: Rome's mayor getting thumbs down
ROME (AP) — Pigs root through garbage piling up in a working class neighborhood. City buses improvise routes on streets clogged with triple-parked cars. On rainy days, muck-choked sewers make crossing the road a Herculean labor.
Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
QOM, Iran (AP) — Shiite and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries gathered in Iran's holy city of Qom on Sunday to develop a strategy to combat extremists, including the Islamic State group that has captured large parts of Iraq and Syria.
Deal gives Russia greater control over Abkhazia
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia further tightened its control over Georgia's breakaway province of Abkhazia on Monday with a new treaty envisaging closer military and economic ties, a move that has drawn outrage in Georgia.
Erdogan: women are not equal to men
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan set off a new controversy on Monday, declaring that women are not equal to men and accusing feminists of not understanding the special status that Islam attributes to mothers.