The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Malaysia's air force says jet may have turned back
- Swedish journalist shot to death in Afghan capital
- Airline probing report 2 visited cockpit in 2011
- Malaysian military: missing jet made it to Malacca Strait, far from last reported position
- Checks find flaws in Bangladesh garment factories
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Markets recover poise after big sell-off
- Deadly rebel ambush stokes Indian election worries
- Oil falls below $101 as crude stocks seen rising
- China picks owners for 5 new private banks
Most Popular News
General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — The sexual assault case against an Army general was thrown into jeopardy Monday when the judge said the military may have improperly pressed ahead with a trial to send a message about its determination to curb rape and other widespread misconduct.
What is known about missing Malaysia Airlines jet
An extensive search has revealed no sign of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. What authorities say is known as of Monday evening:
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
Friend: Pistorius fired guns in public
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius fired guns in public in the months before he killed his girlfriend — once out of a car sunroof on a road and once in a crowded restaurant, a onetime friend said at the athlete's murder trial Tuesday, drawing an aggressive effort from the chief defense lwyer to pick holes in his testimony.