The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Sydney mom charged with attempted murder of baby
- Suicide bomber kills at least 45 Afghans
- Afghan officials say suicide bomber kills some 45
- Afghan official says suicide attack kills at least 45 at volleyball tournament in east
- Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
- 2009 massacre haunts Philippines as trial slows
- Strong quake in west China kills 5; 54 hurt
- 37 homes collapse, dozens injured in Japan quake
- Strong quake in west China kills 2; 54 hurt
- Strong quake strikes Nagano city in central Japan; no immediate reports of injuries or damage
Most Popular News
Polish town opposes Pooh Bear for unclear gender
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Officials in a Polish town have opposed a proposition to name a playground after Winnie-the-Pooh due to the bear's unclear gender and immodest clothing.
Moldova to convene defense meeting before election
CHISINAU, Moldova (AP) — Moldova's Western-leaning president has convened a meeting of the top defense body before a parliamentary election next weekend amid concerns that Russia may try to influence the vote in the ex-Soviet republic.
New Jersey looks at 'yes means yes' college policy
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — You think the attractive woman at the party who has been chatting you up all night is ready to take things to the next level. She seems to be throwing all the right signals.
Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
TOKYO (AP) — The damage from an overnight earthquake in a mountainous area of central Japan that hosted the 1998 winter Olympics proved more extensive than initially thought.