The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Australia says missing plane hunt will take months
- French journalists jailed in Indonesia's Papua
- US to compensate Philippines for coral reef damage
- Global stocks rattled by Ebola case in New York
- Marine murder case reveals US-Philippine sore spot
- AP PHOTOS: North Korea farmers expect good harvest
- Jailed Bangladesh ex-Islamist leader dies
- British woman dies during Thai cosmetic surgery
- Nepal bus accident kills 9, injures dozens
- China, 20 other countries initiate new Asian bank
Most Popular News
Coalition airstrikes in Syria killed over 500
MURSITPINAR, Turkey (AP) — U.S.-led coalition airstrikes in Syria have killed more than 500 people since they began last month, mainly Islamic militants, activists said Thursday, as fighting flared yet again in the northern Syrian border town of Kobani.
Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ebola is giving Americans a crash course in fear.
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
2 arrested after explosives found in Denmark
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — Danish officials say they have arrested two men in possession of one kilogram (2.2 pounds) of explosive material but it doesn't appear to be terrorism-related.