The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Myanmar reports largest heroin seizure of year
- 2 killed, 1 injured in northeast China shootings
- AP Photos: Beating heat on Pyongyang's Moran Hill
- China lets 1st foreigners into army news briefing
- Chinese man brings gay conversion therapy lawsuit
- Mudslide swallows Indian village; at least 30 dead
- 7 killed, 13 missing as boat sinks in Indonesia
- Panel wants TEPCO execs charged over nuke crisis
- Fast food ambitions in China hurt by safety scares
- 19 swimmers drown off Pakistan beaches
Most Popular News
Deadly Israeli strikes hit UN school, market area
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli artillery shells tore through the walls of a U.N. school crowded with sleeping war refugees and back-to-back explosions rocked a market filled with shoppers Wednesday as Israel's stepped up campaign against Gaza's Hamas rulers claimed at least 116 Palestinian lies.
Congress races to finish veterans, highway bills
WASHINGTON (AP) — Congress is racing to wrap up legislation addressing chronic problems at the Veterans Affairs Department and a shortfall in highway money ahead of its five-week summer break. Deep divisions cast doubt on any resolution to the surge of immigrants at the border.
State Dept: 'No American is proud' of CIA tactics
WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department has endorsed the broad conclusions of a harshly critical Senate report on the CIA's interrogation and detention practices after the 9/11 attacks, a report that accuses the agency of brutally treating terror suspects and misleading Congress, according to a Whit House document.
Crop circle in Germany attracts many visitors
BERLIN (AP) — Thousands of people are trekking to a Bavarian farmer's field to check out a mysterious set of crop circles.