The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- China punishes 17 officials for village clash
- China's ruling party plans on improving judiciary
- NK experts: US must apologize to free detainees
- North Korea steps up effort to prevent Ebola entry
- Stocks subdued after business surveys
- Exclusive election body at heart of HK protests
- Rights group: Migrant workers abused in UAE homes
- Separatists protest in Kashmir against Modi visit
- China opposes sending North Korea to int'l court
- Police: Gunmen kill 8 Shiite Muslims in Pakistan
Most Popular News
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
Ukraine pins hopes on a new-look parliament
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine's parliament is something halfway between a wrestling pit and a shady backroom for hatching deals. Optimists believe Sunday's elections will change all that.
AP Interview: Russia's Navalny vows to fight Putin
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia's most prominent opposition leader is in bare feet, dressed in blue jeans and a checkered shirt, as he opens the door to his apartment in a drab Soviet-era block.
Swiss chain sorry for 'unforgivable' packaging
GENEVA (AP) — A leading Swiss supermarket chain is apologizing for what it calls an "unforgivable blunder": distributing mini-containers of coffee cream bearing portraits of Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.