The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Mali's health minister reports 1st case of Ebola in latest West African country affected
- South Africans indicted in US on illegal hunts
- Botswana's ruling party favored in elections
- Threat to break isolation in Liberia over food
- Rwanda cancels Ebola screenings for US, Spain
- Nigeria truce is shaky, no news of abducted girls
- Dozens released Ebola-free from Sierra Leone site
- Ebola outbreak forces Liberians into exile
- Pistorius spends first night in single jail cell
- Ebola cases rise sharply in western Sierra Leone
Most Popular News
Ebola: A crash course in fear and how it hurts us
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ebola is giving Americans a crash course in fear.
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
Diane Sawyer's mother dies at 94 in Louisville
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Jean Sawyer Hayes, the 94-year-old mother of ABC journalist Diane Sawyer, has died.
EU reaches deal to cut greenhouse gas emissions
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Leaders agreed early Friday to cut greenhouse gas emissions in the 28-nation bloc to at least 40 percent below 1990 levels by 2030.