The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 5 newspapers suspended in Ivory Coast
- Ex-Senegalese president's son to face graft trial
- Nigeria: Fate of 115 abducted girls unknown
- Forensic expert faulted at Pistorius trial
- Kenya sends 91 Somalis to Mogadishu amid crackdown
- AP NewsAlert
- AP names Nigeria chief of bureau
- 20 killed as Islamic extremists rampage in Nigeria
- Pistorius defense tries to rebuild case
- Protector of vast African park shot and wounded
Most Popular News
2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled Wednesday to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.
Armed robber was never told to report to prison
ST. LOUIS (AP) — After he was convicted of armed robbery in 2000, Cornealious Anderson was sentenced to 13 years behind bars and told to await instructions on when and where to report to prison. But those instructions never came.
Ukraine, US work to reduce tensions with Russia
GENEVA (AP) — Ukraine is hoping to placate Russia and calm hostilities with its neighbor even as the U.S. prepares a new round of sanctions to punish Moscow for what it regards as fomenting unrest.
Nebraska toddler gets stuck inside claw machine
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler has been reunited with his mother after employees found him playing inside a claw crane machine at a Nebraska bowling alley.