The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Air Algerie jet with 116 on board crashes in Mali
- 2 attacks in Nigeria's north kills at least 12
- Gunmen kill female tourist on Kenya coast
- US pulls Peace Corps volunteers from Kenya
- Officials: Peace Corps pulling more than 50 volunteers out of Kenya over security fears
- Malawi corruption suspect faces charges
- 2 bombs kill at least 39 in Kaduna, north Nigeria
- Central African Republic's rebels sign cease-fire
- Somali lawmaker shot dead in drive-by shooting
- South Africa: Rhino poacher gets 77 years in jail
Most Popular News
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
SURGIDERO DE BATABANO, Cuba. (AP) — Many people in this hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
Air travel a leap of faith for passengers
WASHINGTON (AP) — Airline travel requires passengers to make a leap of faith, entrusting their lives to pilots, airlines, air traffic controllers and others who regulate air travel.
Family: Teen pilot who crashed in ocean knew risks
PLAINFIELD, Ind. (AP) — Haris Suleman knew that flying around the world carried risks. But like adventurers before him, the 17-year-old pilot from Indiana also believed dreams aren't achieved without taking chances.
Poland cancels plans for cultural year with Russia
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — The Polish government has canceled plans for a year of cultural celebrations with Russia out of anger with Russian actions in Ukraine.