The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Friend: Pistorius fired guns in public
- American outdoors writer dies in Ugandan jungle
- After coup allegation, S Sudan treason trial opens
- Ugandan activists challenge anti-gay law in court
- Offensive in Somalia sees militants flee 5 towns
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- South Sudan protest against UN after weapons found
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- President says Gambia to shift from English
- Tanzania, long cautious, is caught in Rwanda feud
Most Popular News
General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — The sexual assault case against an Army general was thrown into jeopardy Monday when the judge said the military may have improperly pressed ahead with a trial to send a message about its determination to curb rape and other widespread misconduct.
What is known about missing Malaysia Airlines jet
An extensive search has revealed no sign of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. What authorities say is known as of Monday evening:
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
Friend: 'Mad' Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius' friend testified Tuesday that the Olympian twice fired guns in public in the six months before he killed his girlfriend, once without warning through the sunroof of a moving car following an angry altercation with a policeman who had handled Pistorius'pistol.