The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- South African court orders release of Zuma tapes
- Nigeria Ebola patient hid from government
- Niger lawmaker flees before being questioned
- Kenya rangers murder ivory poachers: report
- 3 playful lion cubs debut at Johannesburg Zoo
- West Africans get creative with Ebola awareness
- UN helicopter shot down in South Sudan
- Nigeria soldiers who fled into Cameroon head home
- Death of opposition leader roils Botswana
- Amid poverty, US surgeons saving lives in Uganda
Most Popular News
Shooting by 9-year-old girl stirs debate over guns
PHOENIX (AP) — The accidental shooting death of a firing-range instructor by a 9-year-old girl with an Uzi has set off a powerful debate over youngsters and guns, with many people wondering what sort of parents would let a child handle a submachine gun.
A look at the Islamic State militants in Syria
BEIRUT (AP) — As the U.S. strikes Islamic State targets in Iraq, extremists belonging to the same militant group across the border in Syria are capturing new territory and becoming bolder by the day.
Vermont bistro scolded for removing its bacon sign
WINOOSKI, Vt. (AP) — A Vermont restaurant that removed a bacon advertisement called insensitive to vegans and Muslims is being criticized for doing so.
UK sex abuse report prompts outrage, reflection
ROTHERHAM, England (AP) — Rotherham is a working-class town that is remarkable in its ordinariness — a collection of charmless discount stores, betting shops and kebab counters, surrounded by sleepy residential streets lined with brick houses that have seen better days.