The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- S. Sudan mediators condemns renewed fighting
- Kenya police chief warns residents to be vigilant
- 2 Iranians arrested in Kenya with forged passports
- Kenya: 1 year after attack, guards still unarmed
- Sierra Leone begins 3-day Ebola lockdown
- South Africa's murder rate goes up
- Nigeria: Church obstructed rescue, lives lost
- Nigeria sent $9.3 million cash for arms in SAfrica
- Uganda's president fires prime minister
- Guinea: 8 people killed on Ebola awareness trip
Most Popular News
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
UK to make changes after Scotland vote keeps union
LONDON (AP) — Voters in Scotland have rejected independence, but leaders of Britain's three largest parties have promised Scots more autonomy than they have won so far. Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday he also wants to give England, Wales and Northern Ireland greater independence from centrl government.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The 3-D printing boom is about to invade space.