The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 2 Iranians arrested in Kenya with forged passports
- Kenya: 1 year after attack, guards still unarmed
- Sierra Leone begins 3-day Ebola lockdown
- South Africa's murder rate goes up
- Nigeria: Church obstructed rescue, lives lost
- Nigeria sent $9.3 million cash for arms in SAfrica
- Uganda's president fires prime minister
- Guinea: 8 people killed on Ebola awareness trip
- Roadside bombs kills 5 UN peacekeepers in Mali
- 7 killed while on Guinea Ebola education campaign
Most Popular News
Whaling meeting votes against Japan's hunt
PORTOROZ, Slovenia (AP) — An international whaling conference voted Thursday against Japan's highly criticized plans to resume whaling in the Antarctic next year, but Japan vowed to go ahead anyway.
Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge
LONDON (AP) — Breaking up is hard to do, especially after 307 years. The entire United Kingdom will find out just how hard if Scotland chooses independence in Thursday's vote.
A guide to Scotland as it votes on independence
GLASGOW, Scotland (AP) — The people of Scotland are deciding Thursday whether to end a partnership with the rest of the United Kingdom that has lasted more than 300 years. Here is a guide to Scotland as the historic vote nears.
UN's flight marks new era on Israel-Syria front
CAMP ZIOUANI, Golan Heights (AP) — For four decades, a multinational United Nations mission has quietly monitored the sleepy Golan Heights — providing a symbol of stability between bitter enemies as it enforced a truce between Israel and Syria.