The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Yahoo's 1Q highlighted by Alibaba, modest ad gains
- Intel reports lower 1Q net income, higher revenue
- Ahead of the Bell: Yahoo
- Wireless industry makes anti-theft commitment
- Court rejects bankruptcy protection for Mt. Gox
- Review: Windows Phone advances with 8.1 update
- Twitter buys data analytics partner Gnip
- Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace
- Study shows increase in online information thefts
- Review: Siri-like Cortana fills Windows phone gap
Most Popular News
2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled Wednesday to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.
NATO ups military presence amid Russian threat
BRUSSELS (AP) — NATO is strengthening its military footprint along its eastern border immediately in response to Russia's aggression in Ukraine, the alliance's chief said Wednesday.
Full lunar eclipse delights Americas, 1st of year
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Sky-gazers in North and South America were treated to a full lunar eclipse — at least those fortunate enough to have clear skies.
Violence surges from Islamic uprising in Nigeria
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Suspected Muslim extremists kidnapped about 100 girls Tuesday from a school in northeastern Nigeria, less than a day after militants bombed a bus station and killed 75 people in the capital — a surge of violence that raised new doubts about the military's ability to contain anIslamic uprising.