The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Could a merger follow the PayPal-eBay split?
- What's PayPal's first solo move?
- App teaches kindergartners basic computer coding
- New York Times cutting 100 jobs, NYT Opinion app
- Windows 10 tries blending new with familiar
- EU says Apple gets illegal tax benefits in Ireland
- China approves iPhone 6 after security assurances
- World's 1st bullet train, made in Japan, turns 50
- Feds say hackers targeted Microsoft, game makers
- McAfee names Kimmel its 'most dangerous celebrity'
Most Popular News
Senior Republican wants Secret Service chief out
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior Republican lawmaker called for Secret Service Director Julia Pierson to resign, and a senior Democrat said he is not comfortable with her leading the agency, as support for Pierson eroded Wednesday in the wake of her poorly received testimony about the White House break-i.
Thai man gets death penalty for train rape, murder
BANGKOK (AP) — A former railway worker in Thailand was sentenced to death Tuesday for raping a 13-year-old girl on an overnight train, then killing her and throwing her body out the window, an attack that sparked outrage in the Southeast Asian nation and prompted calls for the execution of rapists.
Elk nose into Grand Canyon water stations
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Grand Canyon officials have reduced waste by banning disposable plastic water bottles and installing water stations for visitors.
Mock, 1st female pilot to circle globe, dies at 88
Fifty years after she made aviation history, Jerrie Mock chuckled when asked whether she ever got scared while circling the globe alone.