The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Debate on plane phone calls moves on, gets bigger
- Labor group sees progress at major Apple supplier
- Gift Guide: Strong slate of iPad challengers
- Gift Guide: Do homework when buying tablet for kid
- SKorea court: Apple didn't violate Samsung patents
- Adobe 4Q profit shrinks but subscribers grow
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Gov't: 1 in 14 fell prey to identity theft in 2012
- Michael Jordan shoes auctioned for $104K
- APNewsBreak: Western governors show wildlife maps
Most Popular News
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
College freshman dies in Pa. frat ritual
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating the death of a New York City college student during a fraternity ritual.
Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana newlywed pleaded guilty Thursday to killing her husband of eight days by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park while they argued about her second thoughts about the marriage.
Interpreter for deaf at Mandela event called fake
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — As one world leader after another paid homage to Nelson Mandela at a memorial service, the man standing at arm's length from them appeared to interpret their words in sign language. But advocates for the deaf say he was a faker.