The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Edward Snowden to speak at SXSW conference
- Rubio: US should give airwaves to cell companies
- EBay rejects Icahn's nominees for board
- Black Twitter growing into online force
- US network to scan workers with secret clearances
- Germany rejects Snowden claim it bowed to NSA
- BAE report says Ukraine has faced cyberattacks
- WikiLeaks' Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks
- Global ho-hum greets hubbub over bitcoin's creator
- No consensus on how to notify data breach victims
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
Judge won't dismiss general's sex assault charges
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — A military judge has declined to dismiss sexual assault charges against an Army general.
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius vomited in the dock and retched repeatedly and loudly at his murder trial Monday as he heard graphic details of the injuries sustained by the girlfriend he shot, including a head wound that was probably instantly fatal according to the pathologist who prformed her autopsy.