The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- High court to hear dispute about TV over Internet
- Birch Communications buying Cbeyond for $323M
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- 5 features an Amazon phone might offer
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- US newspaper industry revenue fell 2.6 pct in 2013
- Aereo CEO speaks on future of company, industry
- Facebook rolls out location-sharing feature
- Cyber cops: Target hackers may take years to find
Most Popular News
16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
HONOLULU (AP) — A 16-year-old boy stowed away in the wheel well of a flight from California to Hawaii on Sunday, surviving the trip halfway across the Pacific Ocean unharmed despite frigid temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen, FBI and airline officials said.
Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
WASHINGTON (AP) — Few Americans question that smoking causes cancer. But they express bigger doubts as concepts that scientists consider to be truths get further from our own experiences and the present time, an Associated Press-GfK poll found.
Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules
GROTON, Conn. (AP) — With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
Sub search for missing jet two-thirds complete
PERTH, Australia (AP) — As the search continued off the coast of Australia for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet on Monday, the airline announced another plane bound for India was forced to make an emergency landing after one of its tires burst on takeoff.