The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- SKorea court: Apple didn't violate Samsung patents
- Gift Guide: Do homework when buying tablet for kid
- Over 2M Xbox One units sold in first 18 days
- Court date set for man facing revenge porn charges
- Congressional subcommittee weighs online gambling
- Amazon grocery delivery rolls into San Francisco
- NASA audit finds Google execs saved on jet fuel
- German prosecutor: still weighing NSA probe
- Online game addiction law divides SKorea
- Gift Guide: Navigating maze of phone, plan choices
Most Popular News
Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
LA HABRA HEIGHTS, Calif. (AP) — Authorities have recovered a huge haul of high-end swag that thieves snagged during a party at an empty mansion — including armor, shields and a stuffed snow leopard worth $250,000.
APNewsBreak: Minn. man accused of Army ID theft
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — A member of the Minnesota National Guard and self-described commander of a militia group was charged Wednesday with stealing names, Social Security numbers and security clearance levels of roughly 400 members of his former Army unit in Fort Bragg, N.C., so he could make fake IDs or his militia members.
Jury acquits ex-cop in fatal post-Katrina shooting
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A former New Orleans police officer whose 2010 manslaughter conviction was touted as a milestone in the city's healing after Hurricane Katrina was acquitted Wednesday by a different jury of charges he fatally shot a man without justification during the storm's chaotic aftermath.
Michigan puts restrictions on abortion insurance
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan will join more conservative states in requiring residents who want health insurance coverage for abortions to buy an extra policy, after Republican legislators passed the law Wednesday over the objections of Democrats who pleaded for them to take the issue to voters istead.