The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Not so fast cordcutters_cable's not going anywhere
- Will Apple Pay be the next iRevolution?
- APPLE LIVE: iPad Air 2, Apple Pay, new Macs debut
- Review: Macs, mobile unite with Yosemite system
- IBM to pay $1.5B to shed its costly chip division
- Facebook sues law firms, claims fraud
- Google's 3Q earnings fall as expenses climb 30 pct
- Facebook unfriends federal drug agency
- Sprint cuts 452 jobs at its Kansas headquarters
- Not all cases cited by FBI hinge on access to data
Most Popular News
Sweden: 3 credible sightings in submarine search
HELSINKI (AP) — The Swedish military said Sunday it had made three credible sightings of foreign undersea activity in its waters during the past few days amid reports of a suspected Russian intrusion in the area.
US lawmaker demands probe of Nazi benefit payments
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior House Democrat is demanding an immediate investigation following an Associated Press report that suspected Nazi war criminals and former SS guards received millions of dollars in American Social Security benefits.
Cyanide homicide trial likely battle of experts
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Nobody had any reason to question why a University of Pittsburgh medical researcher bought more than a half-pound of cyanide with his school-issued credit card, until his neurologist wife suddenly fell ill and died a few days later.
Report: Nashville songwriter Paul Craft dies at 76
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville songwriter and Hall of Famer Paul Craft has died in Tennessee at the age of 76.