The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- At tech fest: 3D printers, bitcoin and 'Titanfall'
- California mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Disney TV exec Sweeney leaving to direct TV shows
- South By Southwest: Secrets, spying, chef Watson
- NSA leaker Snowden says has no regrets for leaks
- Turkish PM backtracks on social media ban threat
- Rubio: US bandwidth better used by cell providers
- Japanese bitcoin exchange files US bankruptcy case
- EBay rejects Icahn's nominees for board
- Black Twitter flexing muscles on and offline
Most Popular News
General's court-martial is thrown into jeopardy
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) — The sexual assault case against an Army general was thrown into jeopardy Monday when the judge said the military may have improperly pressed ahead with a trial to send a message about its determination to curb rape and other widespread misconduct.
What is known about missing Malaysia Airlines jet
An extensive search has revealed no sign of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane. What authorities say is known as of Monday evening:
Health law cited as US uninsured rate drops
WASHINGTON (AP) — The share of Americans without health insurance is dropping to the lowest levels since President Barack Obama took office, but sign-ups under his health care law lag among Hispanics — a big pool of potential beneficiaries.
Friend: Pistorius fired guns in public
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius fired guns in public in the months before he killed his girlfriend — once out of a car sunroof on a road and once in a crowded restaurant, a onetime friend said at the athlete's murder trial Tuesday, drawing an aggressive effort from the chief defense lwyer to pick holes in his testimony.