The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Giuliani to help fight Noriega's video game suit
- Apple: 10 million iPhone 6 and 6 Plus sold
- Study: Apple's new iPhones score big in durability
- Samsung may launch first Tizen phone in India
- SpaceX launches 3-D printer, other station gear
- Spanish judge indicts 9 persons for cyber fraud
- Alibaba stock soars in jubilant trading debut
- With Alibaba's big debut, 10 things to know
- 5 ways to protect yourself from data breaches
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headset
Most Popular News
New Polish govt loses some foreign policy heft
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's last government was a strong voice internationally on Ukraine, supporting Kiev's pro-Western reforms and calling for sanctions on Russia to punish it for its aggression there.
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Syria vote isn't last word from Congress on war
WASHINGTON (AP) — As far as Congress is concerned, President Barack Obama's Mideast war strategy isn't in the clear yet.
Islamic State group calls for attacking civilians
BEIRUT (AP) — Fighters of the Islamic State militant group are ready to battle a U.S.-led military coalition seeking to destroy it, the group's spokesman said in a new audio recording in which he called on Muslims worldwide to kill civilians of nations that join the fight.