The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- NBCUniversal settles with unpaid interns for $6.4M
- Out-of-patience investors sell off Amazon
- Cloud business lifts Microsoft's quarterly results
- Google exec sets records with leap from near-space
- GOP candidates straddle the climate change issue
- Zuckerberg speaks Chinese, Beijing students cheer
- Queen sends her first tweet, signed 'Elizabeth R'
- California startup unveils gun technology for cops
- Cloning whistleblower: Little changed in S. Korea
- Nokia turnaround since handset unit sale continues
Most Popular News
Police, Guard face penalties in bikini film shoot
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah National Guard members could face career-ending penalties for allowing a risque video featuring bikini-clad British women firing high-powered weapons and riding in tanks to be partially filmed at a military training camp, the agency's top commander told state lawmakers Thrsday.
Remains belong to missing Virginia student
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Remains found nearly a week ago in a rural area of Virginia are those of a missing university student, authorities said Friday, as they turned their attention to filing possible additional charges against the suspect accused of abducting her.
Shipping company pleads guilty in molasses spill
HONOLULU (AP) — A shipping company pleaded guilty Friday to criminal charges from a 233,000-gallon molasses spill in Honolulu Harbor, but a federal judge said he wants to examine the legality of $600,000 in community service payments the company has agreed to pay.
Google exec sets records with leap from near-space
ROSWELL, N.M. (AP) — Google executive Alan Eustace broke the sound barrier and set several skydiving records over the southern New Mexico desert early Friday after taking a big leap from the edge of space.