The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Will Apple Pay be the next iRevolution?
- APPLE LIVE: iPad Air 2, Apple Pay, new Macs debut
- Review: Macs, mobile unite with Yosemite system
- IBM to pay $1.5B to shed its costly chip division
- Google's 3Q earnings fall as expenses climb 30 pct
- Facebook unfriends federal drug agency
- Sprint cuts 452 jobs at its Kansas headquarters
- Not all cases cited by FBI hinge on access to data
- AMD cutting 7 percent of workforce
- Facebook creates 'Safety Check' tool for disasters
Most Popular News
Cyanide homicide trial likely battle of experts
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Nobody had any reason to question why a University of Pittsburgh medical researcher bought more than a half-pound of cyanide with his school-issued credit card, until his neurologist wife suddenly fell ill and died a few days later.
Sweden: 3 credible sightings in submarine search
HELSINKI (AP) — The Swedish military said Sunday it had made three credible sightings of foreign undersea activity in its waters during the past few days amid reports of a suspected Russian intrusion in the area.
Report: Nashville songwriter Paul Craft dies at 76
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville songwriter and Hall of Famer Paul Craft has died in Tennessee at the age of 76.
Brief profiles of a few ex-Nazis getting benefits
Since 1979, at least 38 of 66 suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards forced out of the United States collected millions of dollars in American Social Security payments, an Associated Press investigation has found.