The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Facebook rolls out location-sharing feature
- Cyber cops: Target hackers may take years to find
- Google's 1Q earnings disappoint as ad prices slip
- IBM posts lower 1Q earnings amid hardware slump
- Police charge Canadian in Internet privacy breach
- Researcher finds flaw in Samsung fingerprint check
- Review: Forward to the past with Windows update
- Fired Yahoo exec gets $58M for 15 months of work
- Yahoo nominates co-founder, 2 others to join board
- Wireless industry makes anti-theft commitment
Most Popular News
2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled Wednesday to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.
Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
GENEVA (AP) — Top diplomats from the United States, European Union, Russia and Ukraine reached agreement after marathon talks Thursday on immediate steps to ease the crisis in Ukraine.
Armed robber was never told to report to prison
ST. LOUIS (AP) — After he was convicted of armed robbery in 2000, Cornealious Anderson was sentenced to 13 years behind bars and told to await instructions on when and where to report to prison. But those instructions never came.
Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The mix of 38 million gallons of treated water and one teen's urine has proven unacceptable to Portland officials who plan to flush away the whole lot — the second time in less than three years the city has gone to such lengths to keep its water pure.