The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- With Alibaba's big debut, 10 things to know
- Alibaba stock soars in jubilant trading debut
- 5 ways to protect yourself from data breaches
- Yahoo rakes in another jackpot from Alibaba's IPO
- Alibaba mega IPO caps founder Jack Ma success tale
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to switch
- Twitter parody plays differently in middle America
- End of era: Ellison steps aside as Oracle CEO
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
- Home Depot breach affected 56M debit, credit cards
Most Popular News
UK to make changes after Scotland vote keeps union
LONDON (AP) — Voters in Scotland have rejected independence, but leaders of Britain's three largest parties have promised Scots more autonomy than they have won so far. Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday he also wants to give England, Wales and Northern Ireland greater independence from centrl government.
Security breached: Intruder gets into White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service is coming under renewed scrutiny after a man scaled the White House fence and made it all the way through the front door before he was apprehended.
Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The 3-D printing boom is about to invade space.
Buffer zone agreed on in Ukrainian peace talks
MINSK, Belarus (AP) — Negotiators in Ukrainian peace talks agreed early Saturday to create a buffer zone between government troops and pro-Russian militants by halting their advances, pulling back heavy weapons and withdrawing foreign fighters in order to ensure a stable truce in eastern Ukraine.