The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Debate on plane phone calls moves on, gets bigger
- Labor group sees progress at major Apple supplier
- Gift Guide: Strong slate of iPad challengers
- Gift Guide: Do homework when buying tablet for kid
- SKorea court: Apple didn't violate Samsung patents
- Adobe 4Q profit shrinks but subscribers grow
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Gov't: 1 in 14 fell prey to identity theft in 2012
- Michael Jordan shoes auctioned for $104K
- Protest apps bring hi-tech flair to Thai rallies
Most Popular News
Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana newlywed pleaded guilty Thursday to killing her husband of eight days by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park while they argued about her second thoughts about the marriage.
Jang Song Thaek had been North Korea's No. 2
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — While hereditary leader Kim Jong Un is the unquestioned ruler of North Korea, until last weekend his uncle, Jang Song Thaek, was thought to be the country's second-most-powerful figure, widely considered Kim's mentor and regent.
Sentence in Texas teen's fatal DWI wreck stirs ire
HOUSTON (AP) — "Affluenza," the affliction cited by a psychologist to argue that a North Texas teenager from a wealthy family should not be sent to prison for killing four pedestrians while driving drunk, is not a recognized diagnosis and should not be used to justify bad behavior, experts said Thusday.
Alleged killer of wife, sister was doting husband
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Neighbors recall Lance Holger Anderson as a nice, chatty guy who was always ready to help; the kind of person who fixed a flat tire for an elderly neighbor, gave away a Christmas tree to another, and doted on his ailing wife.