The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Gadget Watch: PadFone novel as phone-tablet hybrid
- US companies increasingly fish for growth overseas
- Samsung postpones launch of Tizen smartphone
- UConn makes 3-D copies of antique instrument parts
- Professors object to FAA restrictions on drone use
- EU antitrust body clears Apple's $3bn Beats deal
- Cellphone unlocking set to become legal again
- Lyft says it's starting New York City service
- BSkyB to create multinational European TV network
- Comic-Con gets first look at 'Mockingjay' trailer
Most Popular News
Turkish PM Erdogan returning Jewish American award
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is returning an award given to him by a Jewish American group in 2004, after the group asked for it back because of comments he made regarding the conflict in Gaza.
Kosovo prosecutor suspects some killed for organs
BRUSSELS (AP) — A special European Union prosecutor says there are "compelling indications" that up to ten captives were killed to have their organs harvested for illegal trafficking during the 1998-99 Kosovo war.
Sailors to navigate dirty water in 1st Rio test
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — Sailors, coaches and the mayor of Rio de Janeiro acknowledge the problem: Guanabara Bay, the venue for sailing at the 2016 Olympics, is badly polluted. Some liken it to a sewer.
Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coasts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Along much of America's coasts, the type of flooding that is more annoying than dangerous has jumped more than fivefold in the last 50 years, the federal government reported Monday.