The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Apple to unveil next products at Sept. 9 event
- Visual search to shop: gimmick or game changing?
- New Samsung smartwatch won't need companion phone
- Google building fleet of package-delivering drones
- Review: The case against binge-watching TV
- Video games come of age as spectator sport
- Time Warner Cable says outages largely resolved
- FBI investigating reports of attacks on US banks
- Apple loses bid to block sales of 9 Samsung phones
- Hackerspaces help techies turn ideas into reality
Most Popular News
Shooting by 9-year-old girl stirs debate over guns
PHOENIX (AP) — The accidental shooting death of a firing-range instructor by a 9-year-old girl with an Uzi has set off a powerful debate over youngsters and guns, with many people wondering what sort of parents would let a child handle a submachine gun.
Mystery of Death Valley's moving rocks solved
DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (AP) — For years scientists have theorized about how large rocks — some weighing hundreds of pounds — zigzag across Racetrack Playa in Death Valley National Park, leaving long trails etched in the earth.
Gun company cuts ties with reality TV star
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A Louisiana firearms company at the center of the reality TV show "Sons of Guns" distanced itself from the program's star this week after he was arrested on charges of repeatedly raping a child.
Ukraine accuses Russia of sending in tanks, armor
NOVOAZOVSK, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine accused Russia on Thursday of entering its territory with tanks, artillery and troops, and Western powers said Moscow had "outright lied" about its role and dangerously escalated the conflict.