The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Alibaba stock soars in jubilant trading debut
- Yahoo rakes in another jackpot from Alibaba's IPO
- Alibaba mega IPO caps founder Jack Ma success tale
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to switch
- Twitter parody plays differently in middle America
- End of era: Ellison steps aside as Oracle CEO
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
- Home Depot breach affected 56M debit, credit cards
- Apple locks itself out of devices with passwords
- Orders for Samsung Note 4 phone begin Friday
Most Popular News
UK to make changes after Scotland vote keeps union
LONDON (AP) — Voters in Scotland have rejected independence, but leaders of Britain's three largest parties have promised Scots more autonomy than they have won so far. Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday he also wants to give England, Wales and Northern Ireland greater independence from centrl government.
Buffer zone agreed on in Ukrainian peace talks
MINSK, Belarus (AP) — Negotiators in Ukrainian peace talks agreed early Saturday to create a buffer zone to separate government troops and pro-Russian militants and withdraw heavy weapons and foreign fighters in order to ensure a stable truce in eastern Ukraine.
Dempsey lauds French airstrike against militants
CAEN, France (AP) — The chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey, says the U.S. appreciates France's airstrike against Islamic State militants.
Sweden: Russian military jets violate air space
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Sweden says it has summoned the Russian ambassador over an air space violation by two Russian military aircraft.