The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Microsoft promises new Office for Macs next year
- Sony's quarterly loss balloons on mobile woes
- Apple CEO publicly acknowledges that he's gay
- Online stores fight Amazon for piece of retail pie
- Microsoft unveils fitness gadget, health tracking
- LinkedIn reports 3Q loss but sales climb
- Samsung vows changes after mobile profit plunges
- Spain OKs 'Google Tax' demanded by news publishers
- Apple Pay rival defends service, exclusivity
- Review: CBS streaming not worth cutting cord, yet
Most Popular News
After murder suspect is caught, a sigh of relief
MILFORD, Pa. (AP) — For 48 days, Eric Frein was everywhere and nowhere, supposedly sighted again and again, only to melt back into the woods in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse.
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
Greek police clear apartment used by rebel monks
THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) — Dozens of Greek police took part in an operation Friday to clear an apartment used as a hostel by a rebel monastery whose monks have been declared schismatic by the Orthodox Church.
Wolf-like animal seen roaming in northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An animal resembling a gray wolf has been spotted roaming the far reaches of northern Arizona, officials said Thursday, and tests are planned to determine exactly what it is.