The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Alibaba stock soars in jubilant trading debut
- With Alibaba's big debut, 10 things to know
- 5 ways to protect yourself from data breaches
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headset
- Yahoo rakes in another jackpot from Alibaba's IPO
- Alibaba mega IPO caps founder Jack Ma success tale
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to switch
- Twitter parody plays differently in middle America
- End of era: Ellison steps aside as Oracle CEO
Most Popular News
Agents nab intruder who darted into White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — An intruder made it through the front door of the White House after scaling the mansion's fence before Secret Service agents apprehended him. The first family was not in the residence.
UK to make changes after Scotland vote keeps union
LONDON (AP) — Voters in Scotland have rejected independence, but leaders of Britain's three largest parties have promised Scots more autonomy than they have won so far. Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday he also wants to give England, Wales and Northern Ireland greater independence from centrl government.
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The 3-D printing boom is about to invade space.