The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Study: Apple's new iPhones score big in durability
- Samsung may launch first Tizen phone in India
- SpaceX launches 3-D printer, other station gear
- Spanish judge indicts 9 persons for cyber fraud
- Alibaba stock soars in jubilant trading debut
- With Alibaba's big debut, 10 things to know
- 5 ways to protect yourself from data breaches
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headset
- Yahoo rakes in another jackpot from Alibaba's IPO
- Alibaba mega IPO caps founder Jack Ma success tale
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Backers seek expansion of civil rights death law
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — There has only been one prosecution under the Emmett Till Act, even though the law was passed with the promise of $135 million for police work and an army of federal agents to investigate unsolved killings from the civil rights era. Some deaths aren't even under review becaue of a quirk in the law.
Global marches draw attention to climate change
NEW YORK (AP) — Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers to take quick action.
Thousands march in Moscow against Ukraine fighting
MOSCOW (AP) — Tens of thousands of people marched through central Moscow on Sunday to demonstrate against the fighting in Ukraine and Russia's alleged complicity in the conflict.