The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Facebook 2Q earnings, revenue soar
- NYC official: Thieves got into 1K StubHub accounts
- Nokia profits rise after sale of handset division
- Get paid for posts? Social networking's new twist
- European Central Bank hit by data theft
- Twitter admits to diversity problem in workforce
- Texas governor's startup fund is not all it seems
- LG Electronics says 2Q profit more than doubled
- Review: Fire phone, an improvement on the familiar
- Review: Amazon Fire offers new ways to use phones
Most Popular News
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.
Austria: Israeli club's match disrupted by protest
VIENNA (AP) — A football match in Austria between Israeli team Maccabi Haifa and French side Lille OSC has been disrupted by pro-Palestinian protesters.
Social Security spent $300M on 'IT boondoggle'
WASHINGTON (AP) — Six years ago the Social Security Administration embarked on an aggressive plan to replace outdated computer systems overwhelmed by a growing flood of disability claims. Nearly $300 million later, the new system is nowhere near ready and agency officials are struggling to salvage a project racked by delays and mismanagement, according to an internal report commissioned by the ag...
UN rights chief warns of possible Gaza war crimes
GENEVA (AP) — The U.N.'s top human rights official demanded Wednesday that all sides in the two-week war in the Gaza Strip refrain from indiscriminate attacks on civilians, warning that violations may amount to war crimes.