The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Aereo CEO speaks on future of company, industry
- Facebook rolls out location-sharing feature
- Cyber cops: Target hackers may take years to find
- Record labels sue Pandora over older songs
- Shares of Travelocity owner Sabre rise after IPO
- Google's 1Q earnings disappoint as ad prices slip
- IBM posts lower 1Q earnings amid hardware slump
- Police charge Canadian in Internet privacy breach
- Researcher finds flaw in Samsung fingerprint check
- Review: Forward to the past with Windows update
Most Popular News
2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled Wednesday to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.
Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions _ for now
GENEVA (AP) — In a surprise accord, Ukraine and Russia agreed Thursday on tentative steps to halt violence and calm tensions along their shared border after more than a month of Cold War-style military posturing triggered by Moscow's annexation of Crimea.
Armed robber was never told to report to prison
ST. LOUIS (AP) — After he was convicted of armed robbery in 2000, Cornealious Anderson was sentenced to 13 years behind bars and told to await instructions on when and where to report to prison. But those instructions never came.
Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Astronomers have discovered what they say is the most Earth-like planet yet detected — a distant, rocky world that's similar in size to our own and exists in the Goldilocks zone where it's not too hot and not too cold for life.