The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Man said to create bitcoin denies it
- 5 things to know about Google's mystery barge
- Turkish PM threatens to ban Facebook, YouTube
- Facebook expands server farm in Sweden
- Silicon Valley boom eludes many, drives income gap
- Target breach puts corporate tech execs under fire
- France mobile bid could extend consolidation trend
- Iceland startup finds success with trivia app
- Judge rules for Samsung in dispute with Apple
- Review: Apple's iWork brings simplicity to docs
Most Popular News
Guard: Pistorius told me 'everything is fine'
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius told a concerned security guard on the phone that everything was "fine" after neighbors reported gunshots coming from the athlete's house the night he shot dead his girlfriend, according to testimony in the South African murder trial Friday.
US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. employers stepped up hiring in February despite a blast of harsh winter weather, renewing hopes that the economy could accelerate this year.
Hubble Telescope captures shattering asteroid
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The Hubble Space Telescope has captured the first pictures of a disintegrating asteroid.
General to admit guilt on 3 counts; denies assault
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A U.S. Army general accused of sexually assaulting a junior officer will admit guilt on three lesser charges but maintains his innocence on allegations that he forced her to perform oral sex, his lawyer said Wednesday night.