The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Gift Guide: Navigating maze of phone, plan choices
- Tech firms vie to protect personal data, profits
- French bill to expand spying powers is criticized
- Pa. students' robotic arm can make you stronger
- Twitter flies higher on heels of new ad program
- Report: NSA spying on virtual worlds, online games
- Group wants Fisher Price iPad bouncy seat recall
- Congress renews undetectable gun ban just in time
- France snubs Google culture launch amid row
- Congressional subcommittee weighs online gambling
Most Popular News
6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
RENO, Nev. (AP) — A desperate search for a couple and four children missing for two days in the below-zero cold of Nevada's rugged mountains turned jubilant Tuesday when rescuers guided in part by cellphone signals and footprints in the snow found them alive and well near their overturned Jeep.
Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shedding gridlock, key members of Congress reached a modest budget agreement Tuesday to restore about $63 billion in automatic spending cuts from programs ranging from parks to the Pentagon and eliminate the threat of another partial government shutdown early next year.
Notebook: Obamas, Bushes in close quarters
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (AP) — A joint wave from the Air Force One, a shared dinner, and a long flight home. President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush shared quality time Tuesday as they returned from Nelson Mandela's memorial service in South Africa.
Figure skating champ Lysacek out of Sochi Games
Evan Lysacek woke up every morning praying this would be the day the excruciating pain in his left hip — "like you're being electrocuted" — would subside. And every day when he stepped on the ice, the searing throb of pain reminded him that passion alone can't fuel a dream.