The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- How to pick a college? Data crunchers hope to help
- NBCUniversal settles with unpaid interns for $6.4M
- Out-of-patience investors sell off Amazon
- Cloud business lifts Microsoft's quarterly results
- Google exec sets records with leap from near-space
- GOP candidates straddle the climate change issue
- Zuckerberg speaks Chinese, Beijing students cheer
- Queen sends her first tweet, signed 'Elizabeth R'
- California startup unveils gun technology for cops
- Cloning whistleblower: Little changed in S. Korea
Most Popular News
Suspect in killing of deputies was twice deported
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A man suspected of killing two deputies during a shooting rampage in Northern California was deported twice to Mexico and had a drug conviction, federal authorities said Saturday.
Iran hangs woman for killing alleged rapist
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran hanged a woman on Saturday who was convicted of murdering a man she alleged was trying to rape her, drawing swift international condemnation for a prosecution several countries described as flawed.
Hudson's long-awaited Series debut ends in loss
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — After the long wait to finally get to the World Series, it was the first pitch of the game that helped put Tim Hudson in a hole San Francisco could never overcome.
Expert: 8,000 more Rohingya flee Myanmar
YANGON, Myanmar (AP) — An expert on Rohingya Muslims says a growing sense of desperation is fueling a mass exodus from western Myanmar, with at least 8,000 members of the long-persecuted minority fleeing by boat in less than two weeks.