The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- NBA, Clippers eager for Sterling out, Ballmer in
- Sailors to navigate dirty water in 1st Rio test
- Santana, Gattis lead Braves to 2-0 win over Padres
- Rose returns as US basketball team opens camp
- Marketing agreement an obstacle in US bid for 2024
- Lakers finally confirm Byron Scott is new coach
- 16-year-old Nigerian weightlifter fails drug test
- Humphrey to savor Hall of Fame day with 'wingman'
- Your Top Plays for Today
- Reed HOF induction gives Bills cause to celebrate
Most Popular News
Sailors to navigate dirty water in 1st Rio test
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — Sailors, coaches and the mayor of Rio de Janeiro acknowledge the problem: Guanabara Bay, the venue for sailing at the 2016 Olympics, is badly polluted. Some liken it to a sewer.
Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coasts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Along much of America's coasts, the type of flooding that is more annoying than dangerous has jumped more than fivefold in the last 50 years, the federal government reported Monday.
Abuse suspect dead; 2 marshals, NY policeman hurt
NEW YORK (AP) — A California man who skipped town after being accused of molesting a boy was killed and three law enforcement officers trying to arrest him were wounded in a daytime shootout inside a small smoke shop in one of New York's most bustling neighborhoods, officials said Monday.
France offers asylum to Christians of north Iraq
PARIS (AP) — France is ready to open its door to Christians from northern Iraq who were hounded out of their homes by extremist Islamic militants.