The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Manning passes Favre's TD mark in Broncos' big win
- Finnegan learns fast: From school to World Series
- Royals, fans bond over improbable postseason run
- Giants rely on core of 4 relievers
- Record-setting Murray, Cowboys top Giants 31-21
- Rams hold off Seahawks 28-26
- Romo, Murray carry Cowboys past Giants 31-21
- Keselowski keeps title hopes alive at Talladega
- SEC is 1st conference to put 4 in top 5 of AP poll
- Denkinger's miss revisited as Series returns to KC
Most Popular News
Cyanide homicide trial likely battle of experts
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Nobody had any reason to question why a University of Pittsburgh medical researcher bought more than a half-pound of cyanide with his school-issued credit card, until his neurologist wife suddenly fell ill and died a few days later.
Sweden: 3 credible sightings in submarine search
HELSINKI (AP) — The Swedish military said Sunday it had made three credible sightings of foreign undersea activity in its waters during the past few days amid reports of a suspected Russian intrusion in the area.
Report: Nashville songwriter Paul Craft dies at 76
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville songwriter and Hall of Famer Paul Craft has died in Tennessee at the age of 76.
Brief profiles of a few ex-Nazis getting benefits
Since 1979, at least 38 of 66 suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards forced out of the United States collected millions of dollars in American Social Security payments, an Associated Press investigation has found.