The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Bills plan to return home after game in Detroit
- NFL will hear Adrian Peterson's appeal Dec. 2
- Column: NFL should realign after NFC South debacle
- Mike Schmidt: Marlins' Stanton too rich too early?
- Pacquiao in need of signature win against Algieri
- Sparano savors 1st win with Raiders
- Ibanez, Cash, Wakamatsu finalists to manage Rays
- France levels tie against Switzerland in Davis Cup
- Ciganda, Granada tied for lead at LPGA finale
- Dodgers acquire Peralta from Rays
Most Popular News
Mike Nichols, crafter of films, plays, dies at 83
NEW YORK (AP) — A legend of film, theater and comedy in nearly equal measure, Mike Nichols was an unquestioned fixture of smart, urbane American culture across a relentlessly versatile, six-decade career that on stage or screen, reliably coursed with crackling intelligence.
Florida woman latest to accuse Cosby of forced sex
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman who came forward Thursday became the fourth in recent weeks to say Bill Cosby gave her pills that made her feel groggy then forced himself on her sexually.
Agency: Schools helped Lanza's mom 'appease' him
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Adam Lanza's parents and educators contributed to his social isolation in the years before he carried out the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre by accommodating — and not confronting — his difficulties engaging with the world, according to a state report issued Frida.
Bandits in Guinea steal suspected Ebola blood
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — It was a highway robbery but the bandits got more than they bargained for when they stopped a taxi in Guinea and made off with blood samples that are believed to be infected with the deadly Ebola virus.