The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US basketball decides bigger is better with roster
- 5 Things to watch this weekend at The Barclays
- Las Vegas has dominated LLWS heading into rematch
- Mayor: Jackie Robinson West 'pride of Chicago'
- Manziel fined $12,000 for middle finger flip
- Phelps wins gold, Ledecky breaks 400 world record
- Nationals' 10-game win streak ends, Giants romp
- Chiefs OT Stephenson suspended for PEDs violation
- AP Source: Machado 'probably' having knee surgery
- Selig hasn't changed outlook about Rose
Most Popular News
Gov't warns US retailers about hacking software
WASHINGTON (AP) — More than 1,000 U.S. retailers could be infected with malicious software lurking in their cash register computers, allowing hackers to steal customer financial data, the Homeland Security Department said Friday.
Dinosaur footprints set for public display in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A dry wash full of 112-million-year-old dinosaur tracks that include an ankylosaurus, dromaeosaurus and a menacing ancestor of the Tyrannosaurus rex, is set to open to the public this fall near Moab.
US won't let borders hamper fight vs. extremists
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior White House official raised the possibility Friday of a broader American military campaign that targets an Islamic extremist group's bases in Syria, saying the U.S would take whatever action is necessary to protect national security.
Days Obama, predecessors spent on vacation
President Barack Obama as of Friday has spent all or part of 138 days on vacation, less time away from the White House than his predecessors. Here's a look at how they compare. The totals exclude trips to the Camp David presidential retreat in Maryland mountains.