The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- After Rice, NFL increases domestic violence bans
- Fedora: No. 23 UNC suspends 4 players for opener
- Stewart returning to competition after fatal crash
- USC coach accepts some blame in Shaw situation
- Ana Ivanovic lone upset in US Open 2nd round
- Serena Williams runs US Open win streak to 16
- AP source: Gordon wants to play in CFL but can't
- College Football Playoff era begins
- Poll: Parents uncomfortable with youth football
- Notre Dame to hold out 5th player in investigation
Most Popular News
Shooting by 9-year-old girl stirs debate over guns
PHOENIX (AP) — The accidental shooting death of a firing-range instructor by a 9-year-old girl with an Uzi has set off a powerful debate over youngsters and guns, with many people wondering what sort of parents would let a child handle a submachine gun.
Mystery of Death Valley's moving rocks solved
DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (AP) — For years scientists have theorized about how large rocks — some weighing hundreds of pounds — zigzag across Racetrack Playa in Death Valley National Park, leaving long trails etched in the earth.
Gun company cuts ties with reality TV star
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A Louisiana firearms company at the center of the reality TV show "Sons of Guns" distanced itself from the program's star this week after he was arrested on charges of repeatedly raping a child.
Ukraine accuses Russia of sending in tanks, armor
NOVOAZOVSK, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine accused Russia on Thursday of entering its territory with tanks, artillery and troops, and Western powers said Moscow had "outright lied" about its role and dangerously escalated the conflict.