The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Giants acquire righty Jake Peavy from Red Sox
- Baseball HOF cuts election eligibility to 10 years
- Nibali set to win Tour; Martin wins time trial
- Kevin Love withdraws from Team USA
- Packers re-sign WR Jordy Nelson after 1st practice
- Browns fans flock to see Johnny Football
- Penn State hires former Cal AD to lead program
- Colts' Ballard out for season due to torn Achilles
- 49ers RB Kendall Hunter out with torn ACL
- Houston WR Andre Johnson reports to camp
Most Popular News
Russian execs fear lasting damage from plane crash
MOSCOW (AP) — Having for months dismissed Western sanctions on Russia as toothless, business leaders here are now afraid that the downing of the Malaysian jetliner will bring about an international isolation that will cause serious and lasting economic damage.
2 carjackers who killed 3 kids still on the run
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Police in Philadelphia are still hunting for a pair of carjackers who rammed a stolen SUV into a family selling fruit for their church, killing three young siblings.
Caught on radar: Beer-loving bugs swarm in Midwest
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Mayflies have begun emerging from the Mississippi River in swarms that show up on radar like thunderstorms, coat roads and leave behind slimy messes. They've already been blamed for at least one car crash this week in Wisconsin.
US evacuates embassy in Libya amid clashes
WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States shuttered its embassy in Libya on Saturday and evacuated its diplomats to neighboring Tunisia under U.S. military escort as fighting intensified between rival militias. Secretary of State John Kerry said "free-wheeling militia violence" prompted the move.