The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- NBA, Clippers eager for Sterling out, Ballmer in
- NCAA settles head-injury suit, will change rules
- Sailors to navigate dirty water in 1st Rio test
- Santana, Gattis lead Braves to 2-0 win over Padres
- Rose returns as US basketball team opens camp
- Cincinnati picked to win American
- Marketing agreement an obstacle in US bid for 2024
- Recovered from illness, Serena ready for return
- Lakers finally confirm Byron Scott is new coach
- 16-year-old Nigerian weightlifter fails drug test
Most Popular News
Turkish PM Erdogan returning Jewish American award
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is returning an award given to him by a Jewish American group in 2004, after the group asked for it back because of comments he made regarding the conflict in Gaza.
Kosovo prosecutor suspects some killed for organs
BRUSSELS (AP) — A special European Union prosecutor said Tuesday he had "compelling indications" that up to ten captives were killed to have their organs harvested for illegal trafficking and black market sale during the 1998-99 Kosovo war.
Sailors to navigate dirty water in 1st Rio test
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — Sailors, coaches and the mayor of Rio de Janeiro acknowledge the problem: Guanabara Bay, the venue for sailing at the 2016 Olympics, is badly polluted. Some liken it to a sewer.
Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coasts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Along much of America's coasts, the type of flooding that is more annoying than dangerous has jumped more than fivefold in the last 50 years, the federal government reported Monday.