The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Woods says meeting Mandela "inspiring time"
- No. 1 Florida State moves past Winston accusation
- Only Duke can keep Heisman from Winston
- Jaguars hand Texans 11th straight loss, 27-20
- No. 19 Louisville beat Cincinnati 31-24 in OT
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat
- Zach Johnson opens with 67 for lead at Sherwood
- Knicks crush Nets in 1st meeting this season
- Lindsey Vonn says she will race at Lake Louise
Most Popular News
Nelson Mandela, 20th century colossus, dies at 95
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Nelson Mandela, who became one of the world's most beloved statesmen and a colossus of the 20th century when he emerged from 27 years in prison to negotiate an end to white minority rule in South Africa, has died. He was 95.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.
Pelosi nixes budget deal without jobless benefits
WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of House Democrats says her rank and file won't support any year-end budget deal unless it includes plans to extend expiring unemployment benefits for long-term victims of the recession.
Feds' site gives states incomplete Medicaid data
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — People shopping for insurance on the federal marketplace may be informed they're eligible for Medicaid and that their information is being sent to state officials to sign them up. However, states say they aren't able to enroll them because they're receiving incomplete data fro the Obama administration.