The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Attorney asks Fla. AG to investigate Winston case
- Ellsbury to wear Clemens' old No 22 with Yanks
- Yankees maintain they showed Cano respect
- Rodman's North Korea trip still on for next week
- Klinsmann receives 4-year extension from US Soccer
- ESPN reverses course, to allow Catholic group's ad
- Broncos loss puts division, home-field in limbo
- Texas' Brown mum on future amid speculation
- Cutler to return to Bears' lineup
- NCAA seeks dismissal of student athlete suit
Most Popular News
Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana newlywed pleaded guilty Thursday to killing her husband of eight days by pushing him from a cliff in Glacier National Park while they argued about her second thoughts about the marriage.
North Korea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — North Korea said Friday that it executed Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor for trying to seize supreme power, a stunning end for the leader's former mentor, long considered the country's No. 2.
Sentence in Texas teen's fatal DWI wreck stirs ire
HOUSTON (AP) — "Affluenza," the affliction cited by a psychologist to argue that a North Texas teenager from a wealthy family should not be sent to prison for killing four pedestrians while driving drunk, is not a recognized diagnosis and should not be used to justify bad behavior, experts said Thusday.
Alleged killer of wife, sister was doting husband
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Neighbors recall Lance Holger Anderson as a nice, chatty guy who was always ready to help; the kind of person who fixed a flat tire for an elderly neighbor, gave away a Christmas tree to another, and doted on his ailing wife.