The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hawks take 1-0 lead by rolling past Pacers 101-93
- Durant leads Thunder past Grizzlies 100-86
- Hopkins wins split decision over Shumenov
- Warriors beat Clippers 109-105 in playoff opener
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in OT, take 2-0 lead
- Williams scores 24 as Nets beat Raptors 94-87
- Raptors GM Ujiri uses profanity about Nets
- Wie shoots 67, wins LPGA LOTTE Championship
- Blue Jackets edge Penguins 4-3 in double overtime
- MacKinnon helps Avs to 4-2 win over Wild
Most Popular News
Student fought bureaucrats for Holocaust justice
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Charlotte van den Berg was a 20-year-old college student working part-time in Amsterdam's city archives when she and other interns came across a shocking find: letters from Jewish Holocaust survivors complaining that the city was forcing them to pay back taxes and late payment fine on property seized after they were deported to Nazi death camps.
NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
SCARBOROUGH, Maine (AP) — John C. Houbolt, an engineer whose contributions to the U.S. space program were vital to NASA's successful moon landing in 1969, has died. He was 95.
Documents detail another delayed GM recall
DETROIT (AP) — General Motors waited years to recall nearly 335,000 Saturn Ions for power steering failures despite getting thousands of consumer complaints and more than 30,000 warranty repair claims, according to government documents released Saturday.
Autopsy to ID dead boy; body cast off side of road
WORCESTER, Mass. (AP) — All Massachusetts authorities could say for sure is that they found the lifeless body of a small boy, apparently cast off the side of a highway.