The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Bears LB Urlacher announces retirement
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Spurs blow late lead, beat Grizzlies 93-89 in OT
- Bay Bowl: San Francisco to host 50th Super Bowl
- Bruins rally, push Rangers to brink of elimination
- Cavaliers win NBA draft lottery again
- Swimmer Cullen Jones on the road for water safety
- Sharks tie series with 2-1 win over Kings
- Clippers won't offer Del Negro new deal as coach
- Spurs come out hot, Randolph cold in West finals
Most Popular News
51 killed in Okla. tornado; toll expected to rise
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — The Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office says the official death toll in the aftermath of a massive tornado that slammed the Oklahoma City area remains at 51 but is expected to rise.
Utah man, brother suspects in wife's disappearance
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah (AP) — Newly released police records show that Utah officials believe Josh Powell likely killed his wife and that his brother, Michael Powell, helped dispose of the body, but authorities felt they didn't have enough evidence to prove that theory in court.
Jodi Arias asks for life term; jury deliberates
PHOENIX (AP) — Jodi Arias begged jurors Tuesday to give her life in prison, saying she "lacked perspective" when she told a local reporter in an interview that she preferred execution to spending the rest of her days in jail.
Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A 15-year-old central Iowa girl who was abducted after getting off her school bus was still missing Tuesday, and authorities said a massive search was underway. Meanwhile, the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation said the man who is suspected of taking her and another gir committed suicide.