The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- NCAA settles head-injury suit, will change rules
- NCAA proposed settlement raises medical questions
- Sam factor prepares Rams for sensitivity session
- 'Out of nowhere': Twins add undrafted 24-year-old
- Byron Scott sees swift title contention for Lakers
- ESPN suspends Smith for comments on abuse
- NBA, Clippers eager for Sterling out, Ballmer in
- Player gets nearly $1M in Offerman bat attack case
- AP source: Gordon hires attorney, plans defense
- NASCAR suspends Hamlin crew chief Grubb 6 races
Most Popular News
Annoying minor floods are increasing on US coasts
WASHINGTON (AP) — Along much of America's coasts, the type of flooding that is more annoying than dangerous has jumped more than fivefold in the last 50 years, the federal government reported Monday.
Top doctor dies from Ebola after treating dozens
FREETOWN, Sierra Leone (AP) — A leading doctor who risked his own life to treat dozens of Ebola patients died Tuesday from the disease, officials said, as a major regional airline announced it was suspending flights to the cities hardest hit by an outbreak that has killed more than 670 people.
Report: More acidic seawater poses risks in Alaska
JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — The release of carbon dioxide into the air from power plant smokestacks to the tailpipe on your car could pose a risk to red king crab and other lucrative fisheries in Alaska, a new report says.
Dad accidentally delivers baby into toilet
WEST HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — A Connecticut baby has arrived with a splash, right into a toilet bowl.