The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- ICYMI: Beckham's 1-handed grab; Pats-Pack on tap
- Seahawks rebound vs. Cards; Pats improve to 9-2
- Cowboys rally behind Romo, beat Giants 31-28
- Wilson, Seattle D lead Seahawks past Arizona 19-3
- Manning, Anderson lead Broncos past Dolphins 39-36
- Brady passes Patriots to 34-9 win over Lions
- Pressure builds after Pacquiao win for Mayweather
- Ko closes out amazing rookie year with big payday
- Ko gets record haul by winning LPGA finale
- Sarvas puts Galaxy past Seattle 1-0 in West opener
Most Popular News
Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremists
QOM, Iran (AP) — Shiite and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries gathered in Iran's holy city of Qom on Sunday to develop a strategy to combat extremists, including the Islamic State group that has captured large parts of Iraq and Syria.
Review: 3 cheap smartphones to consider
NEW YORK (AP) — The cheapest smartphones don't have all the gizmos of Apple or Samsung models, but I'm impressed by how many features you do get for roughly a third of the price.
Egypt willing to send troops to future Palestine
CAIRO (AP) — Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi said in remarks published Sunday that Egypt is prepared to send troops into a future Palestinian state to assist local police and guarantee Israel's security.
Sudan government asks UN Darfur mission to leave
CAIRO (AP) — The joint U.N.-African Union peacekeeping force in Darfur said Sunday that the Sudanese government has asked it to prepare plans to exit the country, amid tension between Khartoum and the mission over an investigation into allegations of mass rape.