The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- RG3 benched: Redskins to start Colt McCoy vs. Indy
- Rivalry week will be last stand for some coaches
- US cities urged to keep price tags down for 2024
- NFL might not flex any Sunday night games in 2014
- The science of setting the NFL schedule
- Smith to start at QB for Jets vs. Dolphins on MNF
- Brewers' Braun optimistic about injured right hand
- ACC teams struggling to break big kick returns
- Bama, FSU, Oregon, Miss St hold playoff places
- No. 12 Villanova beats No. 19 Michigan 60-55
Most Popular News
Moldova: 5 suspected of planning election violence
CHISINAU, Moldova (AP) — Moldovan prosecutors are questioning five people suspected of planning violent protests after parliamentary elections this weekend, amid concerns that Russia may try to gain greater influence in the country.
Slovenian police seize 175 kilos of cocaine
LJUBLJANA, Slovenia (AP) — Police in Slovenia say they have seized 175 kilograms (385 pounds) of cocaine in one of the biggest drug busts in the small Alpine nation in years.
Dutch seek to harness energy from salt water mix
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Dutch researchers are seeking to add a new, largely untapped renewable energy source to the world's energy mix with the opening of a "Blue Energy" test facility on Wednesday.
France suspends delivery of warship to Russia
PARIS (AP) — France suspended the delivery of a warship to Russia on Tuesday, after months of speculation about what would be the biggest arms sale ever by a NATO country to the Kremlin.