The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Scott, Tringale tied for the lead at Barclays
- Manziel fined $12,000 for middle finger flip
- Chiefs OT Stephenson suspended for PEDs violation
- Arrieta leads Cubs past Orioles 4-1
- Wiggins: rare No. 1 pick traded before rookie year
- Column: A salute to football's worst of the worst
- More schools are mixing beer, football at stadiums
- AP PHOTOS: A look back at Mo'ne Davis' tournament
- Harvick wins Bristol pole; 5th of this season
- Phelps gets relay gold on international comeback
Most Popular News
Dempsey hits Islamic militant 'end-of-days' vision
WASHINGTON (AP) — America's top-ranked military officer says the surging Islamic State group has an "apocalyptic, end-of-days strategic vision" in the Middle East and cannot be defeated unless the United States and a coalition of partners confront it head-on in Syria.
Days Obama, predecessors spent on vacation
President Barack Obama as of Friday has spent all or part of 138 days on vacation, less time away from the White House than his predecessors. Here's a look at how they compare. The totals exclude trips to the Camp David presidential retreat in Maryland mountains.
Dinosaur footprints set for public display in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A dry wash full of 112-million-year-old dinosaur tracks that include an ankylosaurus, dromaeosaurus and a menacing ancestor of the Tyrannosaurus rex, is set to open to the public this fall near Moab.
Germany sues Swiss bank for communist-era fortune
BERLIN (AP) — Germany is suing a Swiss bank to reclaim millions of euros that once belonged to communist East Germany.