The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Seahawks hold off Broncos 26-20 in overtime
- Stanton leads Cardinals past San Francisco 23-14
- Roethlisberger, Steelers top Panthers 37-19
- Matthews, Maclin lead Eagles over Redskins 37-34
- Survive and advance in college football, sort of
- Tucker's field goal lifts Ravens over Browns 23-21
- Cowboys erase 21-point deficit, beat Rams 34-31
- Logano wins at New Hampshire in 2nd Chase race
- Lions stuff Packers 19-7
- Former Titans kicker Bironas killed in car crash
Most Popular News
Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found
CANADENSIS, Pa. (AP) — Nine days after a gunman went on a deadly ambush at a state police barracks, authorities said Sunday they have recovered one of the weapons he was carrying and believe they are hot on his trail as he travels on foot through rugged forests in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Global marches draw attention to climate change
NEW YORK (AP) — Tens of thousands of activists walked through Manhattan on Sunday, warning that climate change is destroying the Earth — in stride with demonstrators around the world who urged policymakers to take quick action.
Thousands march in Moscow against Ukraine fighting
MOSCOW (AP) — Tens of thousands of people marched through central Moscow on Sunday to demonstrate against the fighting in Ukraine and Russia's alleged complicity in the conflict.
Pope in Albania urges Muslims to condemn extremism
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Pope Francis called Sunday for Muslims and all religious leaders to condemn Islamic extremists who "pervert" religion to justify violence, as he visited Albania and held up the Balkan nation as a model for interfaith harmony for the rest of the world.