The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Cardinals' Dwyer arrested on assault charges
- Panthers remove DE Greg Hardy from active roster
- To 'get it right,' Vikings put Peterson on leave
- A look at key developments in NFL controversies
- FSU benches Winston for 1st half of Clemson game
- NFL, union agree to new drug policy, HGH testing
- Pegulas' bid to buy Bills OK'd by NFL committee
- Umpire West suspended 1 game for grabbing jersey
- Pirates overwhelm Buchholz, Red Sox in 9-1 win
- Florida, WVU with chance for breakthrough wins
Most Popular News
No Labels gathers allies in DC to start 2016 push
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers and strategists from both parties are gathering to outline a plan to save Social Security, add 25 million jobs and balance the federal budget.
Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — It's like Florida's version of The Blob. Slow moving glops of toxic algae in the northeast Gulf of Mexico are killing sea turtles, sharks and fish, and threatening the waters and beaches that fuel the region's economy.
Top Saudi clerics issue edict against terrorism
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia's highest body of religious scholars issued a stern ruling on Wednesday calling terrorism a "heinous crime" and saying perpetrators including Islamic State militants deserve punishment in line with Islamic law.
Celebrity rabbi takes plea bargain over bribery
JERUSALEM (AP) — A multimillionaire Israeli celebrity rabbi with a following in the United States has accepted a plea bargain in which he admits to attempting to bribe a senior police official, and could now face a one-year prison sentence, Israel's Justice Ministry said Wednesday.