The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- NBA playoffs looking more wide-open than expected
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs
- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild
- Can Spurs get back at Heat? Can they survive West?
- Duke freshman Jabari Parker declares for NBA draft
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- 10 Things to See in Sports: AP's top sports photos
- Clippers-Warriors series billed as must-see TV
- Boston Marathon makes room for more runners
- Sharper loses Arizona bid to be released on bail
Most Popular News
Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions _ for now
GENEVA (AP) — In a surprise accord, Ukraine and Russia agreed Thursday on tentative steps to halt violence and calm tensions along their shared border after more than a month of Cold War-style military posturing triggered by Moscow's annexation of Crimea.
Late sign-ups improve outlook for Obama health law
WASHINGTON (AP) — A surge of eleventh-hour enrollments has improved the outlook for President Barack Obama's health care law, with more people signing up overall and a much-needed spark of interest among young adults.
Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese tourism official says six local guides have been killed and nine more are missing after an avalanche swept a route used to ascend the world's highest peak.
Grief in town of students missing in ferry sinking
ANSAN, South Korea (AP) — The most poignant reminders of what's been lost here are the most ordinary.