The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Cardinals RB Dwyer arrested on assault charges
- Panthers remove DE Greg Hardy from active roster
- To 'get it right,' Vikings put Peterson on leave
- A look at key developments in NFL controversies
- FSU benches Winston for 1st half of Clemson game
- NFL, union agree to new drug policy, HGH testing
- Pegulas' bid to buy Bills OK'd by NFL committee
- Umpire West suspended 1 game for grabbing jersey
- Florida, WVU with chance for breakthrough wins
- Colts' Luck looking to make amends after mistake
Most Popular News
No Labels gathers allies in DC to start 2016 push
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers and strategists from both parties are gathering to outline a plan to save Social Security, add 25 million jobs and balance the federal budget.
Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — It's like Florida's version of The Blob. Slow moving glops of toxic algae in the northeast Gulf of Mexico are killing sea turtles, sharks and fish, and threatening the waters and beaches that fuel the region's economy.
Is Scotland and France's 'Auld Alliance' back?
PARIS (AP) — As the Scottish decide whether to break from the union with England, the embers of an even older Scottish alliance are being revived: "The Auld Alliance" with the French.
NASA's Maven spacecraft reaches Mars this weekend
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Mars, get ready for another visitor or two.