The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Criticism mounting for Vikings, Adrian Peterson
- Broncos, Seahawks top AP Pro32 before rematch
- Grand jury to weigh case of NASCAR's Tony Stewart
- Senator ties NFL tax status to Redskins name
- DA: Josh Gordon gets probation in DWI case in NC
- Atlanta mayor: Talked to 6 possible Hawks owners
- CBS: Rihanna out of NFL telecast
- Column: Without Scotland, not so great Britain
- Anheuser-Busch, McDonald's voice NFL disapproval
- FIBA: Players can wear religious head coverings
Most Popular News
US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state revenue
WASHINGTON (AP) — Income inequality is taking a toll on state governments.
Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State
PARIS (AP) — As more than two dozen nations pledged Monday to help Iraq fight the Islamic State militants, the United States said it was open to talking to Iran about a role in resolving the crisis, despite Washington's earlier opposition to Tehran even attending the conference.
European Space Agency picks site for comet landing
BERLIN (AP) — Talk about a moving target.
Scotland took long road to independence vote
EDINBURGH, Scotland (AP) — On Calton Hill, overlooking Edinburgh, stands Scotland's National Monument. A colonnade of classical stone pillars modeled on the Parthenon in Athens, it's grand, inspiring — and unfinished, ever since the money to build it ran out two centuries ago.