The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Scott, Tringale tied for the lead at Barclays
- Manziel fined $12,000 for middle finger flip
- Nationals' 10-game win streak ends, Giants romp
- Chiefs OT Stephenson suspended for PEDs violation
- AP Source: Machado 'probably' having knee surgery
- US beats Puerto Rico 112-86 in hoops exhibition
- Green-Beckham to sit at OU after NCAA decision
- Wiggins: rare No. 1 pick traded before rookie year
- Geno named Jets starter after 35-24 loss to Giants
- Selig hasn't changed outlook about Rose
Most Popular News
US won't let borders hamper fight vs. extremists
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior White House official raised the possibility Friday of a broader American military campaign that targets an Islamic extremist group's bases in Syria, saying the U.S would take whatever action is necessary to protect national security.
Days Obama, predecessors spent on vacation
President Barack Obama as of Friday has spent all or part of 138 days on vacation, less time away from the White House than his predecessors. Here's a look at how they compare. The totals exclude trips to the Camp David presidential retreat in Maryland mountains.
Dempsey hits Islamic militant 'end-of-days' vision
WASHINGTON (AP) — America's top-ranked military officer says the surging Islamic State group has an "apocalyptic, end-of-days strategic vision" in the Middle East and cannot be defeated unless the United States and a coalition of partners confront it head-on in Syria.
Dinosaur footprints set for public display in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A dry wash full of 112-million-year-old dinosaur tracks that include an ankylosaurus, dromaeosaurus and a menacing ancestor of the Tyrannosaurus rex, is set to open to the public this fall near Moab.