The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Goodell defends NFL's 2-game suspension of Rice
- Browns' Gordon meets with NFL on appeal
- Back at camp, Lynch watches Seahawks practice
- Sergio Garcia shoots 61 to take Firestone lead
- Tour refutes report Johnson suspended
- Woods, Mickelson together again in a major
- Baseball: Reds-Marlins call right, took too long
- Spurs sign Tony Parker to extension
- Strahan expects emotions to flow at HOF induction
- Trump selected to advance in Bills' sale process
Most Popular News
Heavy Gaza fighting ahead of proposed 3-day truce
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Palestinian officials say 17 Palestinians, including 10 members of one family, were killed in Israeli strikes ahead of a planned three-day cease-fire in the Gaza war.
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
House moves toward vote on border bill
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans revived their bill on the U.S.-Mexico border crisis in dramatic fashion Friday, preparing to pass it after winning over conservatives with tough new provisions that could threaten deportation for hundreds of thousands of immigrants already working in this countrylegally.
Ebola moving faster than control efforts
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — An Ebola outbreak that has killed more than 700 people in West Africa is moving faster than efforts to control the disease, the head of the World Health Organization warned as presidents from the affected countries met Friday in Guinea's capital.