The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Mercedes drivers fastest in Hungarian GP practice
- Ravens RB Rice receives 2-game suspension from NFL
- AP source: Gordon to meet with league Aug. 1
- Cavs sign Wiggins, who can't be traded for 30 days
- FIFA rejects calls to strip Russia of World Cup
- Navardauskas wins Stage 19 of Tour de France
- Lynch expected to hold out from Seahawks camp
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested on drug complaint
- 2 Texas football players charged with sex assault
- Rule change: Blood and bumps at Commonwealth Games
Most Popular News
Cuba looks to mangroves to fend off rising seas
SURGIDERO DE BATABANO, Cuba. (AP) — Many people in this hamlet on the southern coast of Cuba remember when the shore lay about 100 meters (yards) farther out. That was four decades ago.
Son of S.Korea sunken ferry owner detained
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean news agency says the eldest son of the sunken ferry owner has been detained by police after two months on the run.
Fukushima study: Think about unthinkable disasters
WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. science advisory report says Japan's Fukushima nuclear accident offers a key lesson to the nation's nuclear industry: Focus more on the highly unlikely but worst case scenarios.
FX says overnight ratings becoming meaningless
NEW YORK (AP) — It's a rite nearly as old as television: the morning after a new show premieres, network executives wait impatiently for the Nielsen company's estimate of how many people watched, and rush to report the first sign of a hit.