The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Nats stretch streak to 10 with 1-0 win vs. D-Backs
- Good start for Van Pelt in playoff opener
- Source: Wolves get Young as part of Love trade
- Angels complete sweep with 2-0 win at Boston
- Three-down LBs grow scarcer as pass plays increase
- No Mo'ne on mound, Philly loses to Chicago in LLWS
- Offseason academies keep NFL players in shape
- Phelps back in international comp, advances in 100
- More schools are mixing beer, football at stadiums
- Dodgers beat Padres 2-1 behind Kershaw's 10 Ks
Most Popular News
Hunt for German neo-Nazis was 'complete disaster'
BERLIN (AP) — Police and security services in Germany's eastern state of Thuringia bungled the hunt for three neo-Nazis, who years later turned out to be the main suspects in a far-right murder spree, according to an official report published Thursday.
Turkey's Davutoglu named new premier
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Recep Tayyip Erdogan named Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu as his successor as prime minister on Thursday, with expectations high that the man who has dominated Turkish politics for more than a decade will stay in charge once he is president.
Ledecky wins 2 gold; Missy Franklin misses out
GOLD COAST, Australia (AP) — Katie Ledecky grinned and nodded her head, very slightly, in a show of approval as she surveyed the times on the scoreboard for the 800-meter freestyle.
ATLANTA (AP) — Aid group president: American infected with Ebola virus in west Africa has recovered.