The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- NFL suspends Browns star WR Gordon for 2014 season
- Sharapova rallies to outlast Dulgheru at US Open
- USC's Shaw admits to lying about injuries, rescue
- Sam gets last chance at Rams' preseason impression
- Fedora: No. 23 UNC suspends 4 players for opener
- Clippers sign Doc Rivers to 5-year extension
- Experts want to see NFL act on domestic violence
- Chicago's Little League champs return as heroes
- Philadelphia honors Little League team with parade
- Oklahoma St looks to keep momentum, questions loom
Most Popular News
Shooting by 9-year-old girl stirs debate over guns
PHOENIX (AP) — The accidental shooting death of a firing-range instructor by a 9-year-old girl with an Uzi has set off a powerful debate over youngsters and guns, with many people wondering what sort of parents would let a child handle a submachine gun.
Ebola has 'upper hand' says US health official
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — Ebola still has the "upper hand" in the outbreak that has killed more than 1,400 people in West Africa, but experts have the means to stop it, a top American health official said during a visit to the hardest-hit countries.
Police: 911 botches call about child locked in car
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A 911 dispatcher is in trouble over his response to a mother who called for help after her 10-month-old son accidentally locked himself in her car, police said.
Germany plans to tighten EU migration rules
BERLIN (AP) — The German government proposed measures Wednesday to tighten migration regulations for citizens from elsewhere in the European Union amid accusations of welfare abuse by poor immigrants from Bulgaria and Romania.