The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Reed, dressed like Tiger, gets a big win at Doral
- Wichita State makes it 34-0, wins Valley tourney
- Pistorius trial: Court hears autopsy testimony
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat 95-88 in OT
- Mavs extend Pacers' skid to 4 with 105-94 win
- Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110
- Nome preps for Iditarod mushers
- Iditarod: 5 things to know about standout finishes
- AP PHOTOS: Teams drive toward Iditarod finish line
- Mercer tops FGCU in A-Sun final, 68-60
Most Popular News
Behind jet's passenger list is rich human tapestry
BANGKOK (AP) — Numbered 1 to 227, the passenger manifest for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is an outwardly unremarkable document.
State oversight may tame California pot shops
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Law and order may soon be coming to the Wild West of weed.
Scores arrested at Massachusetts 'Blarney Blowout'
AMHERST, Mass. (AP) — An early St. Patrick's Day celebration around the University of Massachusetts' flagship campus known as "Blarney Blowout" spun out of control Saturday as police officers in riot gear arrested more than 70 people while dispersing massive crowds, including unruly students throwig beer cans and bottles.
In China, brutality yields confessions of graft
LILING, China (AP) — The local Chinese official remembers the panic he felt in Room 109. He had refused to confess to bribery he says he didn't commit, and his Communist Party interrogators were forcing his legs apart.