The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- AP source: Cavs to sign Andrew Wiggins to contract
- CEO: Rivers to quit Clippers if Sterling stays
- Seahawks start atop AP Pro32 rankings
- Selig still waiting on Tommy John report
- Jets eliminating paper season tickets
- A's agree to 10-year lease to stay in Oakland
- Rory McIlroy is poised to be golf's next big thing
- Racehorse owned by Britain's queen fails dope test
- James Rodriguez signs 6-year deal with Real Madrid
- Paterno son, other former assistant sue Penn State
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
C. African Republic talks on hold; rebels absent
BRAZZAVILLE, Republic of Congo (AP) — Observers say Central African Republic's peace talks are on hold after a rebel delegation failed to show up for the second day of meetings.