The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- NASA's Maven spacecraft reaches Mars this weekend
- Scientists' colossal squid exam a kraken good show
- NASA picks Boeing and SpaceX to ferry astronauts
- Amazon founder's firm to build new rocket engines
- Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
- Flatow, 'Science Friday' settle claims over grant
- Experts: Chopin's heart shows signs of TB
- Lava flows from Philippine volcano; thousands flee
- Lava on Hawaii continues moving through vacant lot
- Exploring 'graveyard of ships' near San Francisco
Most Popular News
No Labels gathers allies in DC to start 2016 push
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lawmakers and strategists from both parties are gathering to outline a plan to save Social Security, add 25 million jobs and balance the federal budget.
Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — It's like Florida's version of The Blob. Slow moving glops of toxic algae in the northeast Gulf of Mexico are killing sea turtles, sharks and fish, and threatening the waters and beaches that fuel the region's economy.
Vikings bar Peterson from all team activities
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — After a day of public pressure from angry fans and concerned sponsors, the Minnesota Vikings have reversed course and placed star running back Adrian Peterson on the exempt-commissioner's permission list, a move that will require him to stay away from the team while he addresses hild abuse charges in Texas.
Michigan woman holds off thief, then gives birth
FLINT, Mich. (AP) — Police in Flint, Michigan, say a woman gave birth after she and her family captured a purse snatcher in a grocery store parking lot.