The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Spacewalking astronauts complete urgent repair job
- Scientists watch enormous Antarctic iceberg drift
- Study: Gene therapy may boost cochlear implants
- Poll: Big Bang a big question for most Americans
- Former Iron Curtain still barrier for deer
- Correction: Biofuels-Global Warming story
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Hawaii is genetically engineered crop flash point
Most Popular News
Spacewalking astronauts complete urgent repair job
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Spacewalking astronauts easily replaced a dead computer outside the International Space Station on Wednesday and got their orbiting home back up to full strength.
Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A degenerative eye disease slowly robbed Roger Pontz of his vision.
Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — An Afghan government security guard opened fire Thursday on a group of foreign doctors at a Kabul hospital, killing three American physicians and wounding a U.S. nurse, officials said.
Scientists watch enormous Antarctic iceberg drift
WASHINGTON (AP) — Scientists are watching an iceberg bigger than the island of Guam as it slowly moves away from an Antarctic glacier.