The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Weather service storm forecasts get more localized
- Studies fault warming in much of 2013 wild weather
- News Guide: Ash and gases halt search on volcano
- 35,000 walrus come ashore in northwest Alaska
- Elk nose into Grand Canyon water stations
- Wildlife populations plummet for 3,000 species
- Study: Recessions can postpone motherhood forever
- Feds unveil cleanup plan for nuclear waste dump
- Biologists identify pot gardens as salmon threat
- USC memory scientist Richard Thompson dies at 84
Most Popular News
Senior congressman wants Secret Service chief out
WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior Republican lawmaker wants Secret Service Director Julia Pierson to leave her job, and a senior Democrat said Wednesday he is not comfortable with her leading the Secret Service but subsequently said he hasn't decided whether she should resign or be fired.
Thai man gets death penalty for train rape, murder
BANGKOK (AP) — A former railway worker in Thailand was sentenced to death Tuesday for raping a 13-year-old girl on an overnight train, then killing her and throwing her body out the window, an attack that sparked outrage in the Southeast Asian nation and prompted calls for the execution of rapists.
Elk nose into Grand Canyon water stations
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Grand Canyon officials have reduced waste by banning disposable plastic water bottles and installing water stations for visitors.
Mock, 1st female pilot to circle globe, dies at 88
Fifty years after she made aviation history, Jerrie Mock chuckled when asked whether she ever got scared while circling the globe alone.