The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Audit: NASA doesn't have the money for big rockets
- Obama commemorates moon landing's 45th anniversary
- NASA names building for moonwalker Neil Armstrong
- At 101, weather observer gets a place in the sun
- World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
- US wildlife officials propose limiting snake trade
- Shark sightings off Cape Cod a boon for tourism
- Northwest wildlife refuges to phase out pesticide
- As numbers of gray seals rise, so do conflicts
- Archaeologists excavate NY Colonial battleground
Most Popular News
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
Social Security spent $300M on 'IT boondoggle'
WASHINGTON (AP) — Six years ago the Social Security Administration embarked on an aggressive plan to replace outdated computer systems overwhelmed by a growing flood of disability claims. Nearly $300 million later, the new system is nowhere near ready and agency officials are struggling to salvage a project racked by delays and mismanagement, according to an internal report commissioned by the ag...
UN rights chief warns of possible Gaza war crimes
GENEVA (AP) — The U.N.'s top human rights official demanded Wednesday that all sides in the two-week war in the Gaza Strip refrain from indiscriminate attacks on civilians, warning that violations may amount to war crimes.
Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Defense Ministry: 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down in the east of country.