The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- North Dakota reaches deal to keep dinosaur mummy
- Ebola: Why virus kills some, other people survive
- N. America treated to partial solar eclipse Thurs.
- Ancient Greek well yields rare wooden statue
- Warming Earth heading for hottest year on record
- 'Cadaver dog' work more accepted by cops, courts
- Jerusalem stone may answer Jewish revolt questions
- CDC to revise Ebola protocol, Pentagon preps team
- Newborn Puget Sound killer whale presumed dead
- Stinky seaweed piling up at upscale Laguna Beach
Most Popular News
Reports: Televangelist urged vasectomies, abortion
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Televangelist Ernest Angley has long controlled members of his Akron-area congregation by advising them not to have children, shunning those who leave the church and using free labor at his for-profit buffet restaurant and television station, according to a two-month newspaper inestigation.
Indiana mayor: Suspect in 7 deaths is sex offender
GARY, Ind. (AP) — The mayor of Gary, Indiana says that a man who confessed to killing one woman and led police to the bodies of six others in northwestern Indiana had been convicted of sex crimes in Texas.
Pittsburgh wins Gawker.com ugliest accent tourney
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburghers talk funny.
Brief profiles of a few ex-Nazis getting benefits
Since 1979, at least 38 of 66 suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards forced out of the United States collected millions of dollars in American Social Security payments, an Associated Press investigation has found.