The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US tightens smog limits in bid to protect health
- Reading Harry Potter gives clues to brain activity
- Feds cancel permit for Idaho wolf-killing derby
- Colorado mastodon bones show ancient warmer Earth
- Dutch seek to harness energy from salt water mix
- Helium: It gives NYC's Thanksgiving parade a lift
- Space station's 3-D printer pops out 1st creation
- Doctor behind 'free radical' aging theory dies
- Crew docks at International Space Station
- Google's latest: A spoon that steadies tremors
Most Popular News
Bulgaria imam charged with terrorism incitement
SOFIA, Bulgaria (AP) — Bulgarian prosecutors have charged a Muslim religious leader and six others with spreading war propaganda for the Islamic State group.
Turkey's great escape foils my Thanksgiving plans
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Two Sundays before Thanksgiving, my farming partner and I brought a live turkey in a burlap sack to our urban farm on the outskirts of Portland. The lanky brown-feathered bird quietly took her place in our chicken coop.
RG3 benched: Redskins to start Colt McCoy vs. Indy
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Robert Griffin III mingled in the locker room and made small talk about shoes and food.
NATO sees Russia ready for Ukraine incursion
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Russia still has enough troops along Ukraine's border to mount a major incursion, NATO's top commander said Wednesday, and Moscow is using its military might to affect political developments inside Ukraine.